redHat system adminstration-II
Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) is designed for IT professionals working to become full-time enterprise Linux system administrators. The course is a followup to System Administration I and continues to utilize today`s best-of-breed, contemporary teaching methodology. Students will be actively engaged in task-focused activities, lab-based knowledge checks, and facilitative discussions to ensure maximum skills transfer and retention. Building on the foundation of command line skills covered in System Administration I, students will dive deeper into Red Hat Enterprise Linux to broaden their “tool kits” of administration skills. By the end of this five-day course, students will be able to administer and troubleshoot file systems and partitioning, logical volume management, access control, package management. Students who attend Red Hat System Administration I & II will be fully prepared to take the Red Hat Certified System Administration (RHCSA) exam.
Check out the complete course outline for more details.
IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and want the skills to be full-time enterprise Linux administrators and/or earn RHCSA certifications
- Red Hat System Administration I
- Confirmation of the correct skill set knowledge can be obtained by passing the online pre-assessment quiz at redhat.com/explore/pre-assessment
- Network configuration and troubleshooting
- Managing file systems and logical volumes
- Controlling user and file access
- Installing and managing services and processes
- Essential command line operations