redHat certified engineer
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is earned by a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) who has demonstrated the knowledge, skill and ability required of senior system administrators responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
RHCE certification is one of the most respected IT certification programs worldwide. Its success and longevity stem from a solid track record of benchmarking the skills of Linux professionals through Red Hat`s unique, pioneering approach to hands-on assessment of skills. Professionals holding this certification have continually helped their companies with successful deployments and migrations. Certifications for today`s marketplace
This summer GRRAS offers a Linux Training ( RedHat Certified Engineer ) with following outline:
- Basic of Linux OS
- Linux System Administrator
- Linux Network Administrator
- Linux Securities Implementation & Awareness
- Troubleshooting of Linux OS
- Shell Scripting
- Seminar of Advanced Technologies
- Live Project Assignment
- Assessments ( Theory & Practical)
- Every Trainee have a individual Account and user ID maintained by GRRAS
- College check record for each student
- Training Certificate of our Organization (GRRAS).
- Participation Certificate of RedHat India Pvt. Ltd.
- Life Time membership of our organization.
- Life time support & Solutions.
- 24X7 Wi-fi Enabled Labs.
- Prepare you for Global Certification RHCE & CCNA
Training Fees: 8000 + Service tax (Compulsory)
Course Duration: 90Hr.
100% hand on lab exercise
Candidate must be Graduate or enrolled for following program B.E, B.Tech, BCA, MCA, BSc-IT and MSc-IT.
Click on this link and fill the form
Note: Make DD of Rs 1000/- in favor of GRRAS Linux training and Development center payable at Jaipur branch and write the name of candidates back side of DD and courier at following address –
GRRAS Linux Training & Development Center,
219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,
Jaipur (Rajasthan), 0141-3136868, +919887789124, +91-9785598711
OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS
- Introduction of Open source Technology & Operating System Concepts.
- History & myths about linux.
- Conceptual installation of an operating system.
- Feel file system through an practical methodology.
- Interaction to GUI,CLI & Virtual Consoles in linux.
- Some basic commands,man pages,Online Documentation.
- Explore your knowledge with an worlds most useable editor (vi & vim).
- Manage Files & Directories in CLI & GUI.
- Regular Expressions, Pipelines and I/O Redirections & Some commands (head & tail,grep,sort,awk,find,tr etc.)
- Administer your system by managing users & restrict users in particular domain by implementing Permissions.
- Backup data via tar & rsync utility & Compressing of data via gzip & Bzip.
Linux System Administration
- Partition Concepts & partition Schema.
- Manage a file system with parted your hardware with CLI.
- Logical Volume Manager.
- Managing Swap partition.
- Feel an Encryption Technology via Encrypting files & file system o securing Confidential information.
- Software Installation through rpm & yum commands.
- Shell variable & Shell Script.
- Rpm Building.
- Implementing a user quota to manage file system storage.
- Managing task or schedule tasks by cronjobs.
- Processes & Kernel.
- System Monitoring via log messeges or some monitoring commands.
- System initialization,bootloader configuration passing kernel parameters.
- Basic Networking Concepts, IP addressing, switch hub & routers.
- Network Authentication of users via ldap & Kerberos.
- Some Network monitoring tools & also remote login concepts.
- Establish Network Connectivity & Configuration.
- Configure virtual routers to manage different networks.
- Deploy File Sharing Services ( FTP, NFS ).
- Automated Installation via kickstart.
- Caching only DNS server.
- Centralized and Secure Storage ( iSCSI Storage ).
- Web Services & Web server Additional Configuration.
- Basic SMTP configuration.
- NTP server Configuration.
- File Sharing with CIFS.
- Configure Secure Shell server.
- TCP Wrappers Security & Firewalls
- Security Enhanced linux.
- Advanced Intrusion Detaction System.
- Cryptography Concepts.
- How to configure Network in organizations.
- Configure Domain Name Server.
- Website hosting on Apache Server.
- Sharing of files & folders in network.
Troubleshooting of Linux
- Monitor System Resources.
- Managing Processes.
- Repairing Boot Issues.
- Configure a Serial Console.
- Maintain The kernel.
- Repair maintains mode.
- System Recovery : Rescue Mode.
- Network Troubleshooting.
BASH SHELL SCRIPTING TRAINING & PROJECT
- Introduction to SHELL.
- Concepts of Shell.
- Bash Shell scripting to automization of tasks.
- Scripting using tools zenity & Dialog.
- Practical: Using scripting creates tools to configure servers on Linux.
- Create an automated Installation using pxe boot.
- Create a web based tools.
- On Servers make tools using CGI scripts.