Redhat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management explores the concepts and methods necessary for successful large-scale deployment and management of Redhat Enterprise Linux systems. Students will learn how to install and use Redhat Satellite server with enhanced entitlements reporting to deploy and manage systems. By the end of this course, students will have built their own RPM packages and will have used Subversion to manage changes to files. This course can also help you prepare for the Redhat Certificate of Expertise in Deployment and Systems Management Exam (EX401).
Prerequisite: RHCE – Redhat Certified Engineer
Redhat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)is a four-day lab-based course that explores the concepts and methods necessary for the successful large-scale deployment and management of Redhat Enterprise Linux systems. Experienced system administrators learn how to implement and manage Redhat Enterprise Linux deployments efficiently and effectively. The main objective of the RH401 training course is to provide hands-on experience in the field of Redhat Network Satellite Server deployment. By the end of RH401 training course, students will learn and build their own RPM packages and use subversion to make changes to scripts. RH401 training course also covers the critical methods to maintain the large scale deployment and management of the critical RHEL servers, including failover, load balancing, CVS for system administrators, RPM rebuilding, and performance tuning for specific applications.
Duration: 15days or 4 days(Full day training)
Redhat Enterprise Deployment and Systems Management (RH401)
- Install Redhat Satellite server with Subscription Asset Manager
- Red Hat Satellite organizations, users, and roles
- Manage changes with revision control software
- Manage software with Red Hat Satellite software channels and errata
- Construction of custom RPM packages
- Report and automation with Red Hat Satellite programming API
- Deploy configuration files using Red Hat Satellite
- Provision with Pre-boot Execution Environment (PXE)
- Administer Red Hat Satellite
for more details visit the below link :