Redhat Certified System Administrator ( RHCSA ) course is designed for IT professionals who are new to redhat Linux and require core Redhat Enterprise Linux skills. In Redhat Certification RHCSA Training is your initial step in open source technology. RHCSA Certification is regarded as one of the most honored Linux certifications, worldwide. Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification must be earned first, before attempting RHCE certification. RHCSA certification can be earned by passing a hands-on, lab-based exam.
Prerequisite: No any type of prerequisite are advised for joining RHCSA certification programme. A basic knowledge in operating system will be an added advantage.
An IT professional who has earned the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) is able to perform the core system administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments. The credential is earned after successfully passing the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Exam (EX200).
Duration: 30days (2 hour per day)
- Accessing the Command Line
- Managing Files From the Command Line
- Getting Help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing, and Editing Text Files
- Managing Local Linux Users and Groups
- Controlling Access to Files with Linux File System Permissions
- Monitoring and Managing Linux Processes
- Controlling Services and Demons
- Configuring and Securing OpenSSH Service
- Analyzing and Storing Logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and Copying Files Between Systems
- Installing and Updating Software Packages
- Accessing Linux File Systems
- Using Virtualized Systems
- Comprehensive Review