PHP is a widely-used general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited for Web development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is the Web Development Language written by and for Web developers. PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. The product was originally named Personal Home Page Tools, and many people still think that`s what the acronym stands for. But as it expanded in scope, a new and more appropriate (albeit GNU-ishly recursive) name was selected by community vote. PHP is currently in its fifth major rewrite, called PHP5 or just plain PHP. PHP is a server-side scripting language, which can be embedded in HTML or used as a standalone binary (although the former use is much more common). Proprietary products in this niche are Microsoft`s Active Server Pages, Macromedia`s ColdFusion, and Sun`s Java Server Pages. PHP and MySQL has emerged as a popular open source technologies. Core PHP is used for writing web application whereas MySQL is an open source database. You will get an excellent platform for database driven web application with combination of PHP & MySQL. At GRRAS, you will learn all essential skill required for building a database driven website by using PHP and MySQL.
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge of Computers and web.
PHP has grown incredibly fast over the last 10 years. It has a larger opportunities than any other web specific programming language. It is becoming more popular among enterprise solutions, which makes it a more large scale option.
One difference between PHP and other languages is that it can be processed inside of HTML. This make it very convenient. PHP is also open source it means free for use.
So let us start with the very basics of the PHP programming language.
Duration: 45days (2 hour per day)
CONCEPT OF WEB DEVELOPMENT
- Basics of websites ( URL, www, domain name, web server, client-server communication)
- Concept of static and dynamic websites
- Study of required tools and techniques
- About server, editors, Machine configuration etc
- (Tags, type of tags with example (empty tags, container tags), structure, form, table, div, span etc.)
- Design of different ? different type of designs structures.
- Definition and requirement of js. Variable in js.
- Event handling with js. Function in Js.
- JS Function calling and operation.
- Form validation.
- Meaning of server side / Client Side scripting with example
CSS (Cascading style sheet)
- Basics of CSS
- Requirement of css.
- Create a css file, Css class, id etc.
- Css including methods. (External, Internal and inline css)
- Basics of Php
- Some Basic Php Functions
- Conditional Statements (if, if-else, else if, end if etc. )
- Php Switch Statement
- Array(Numeric, Associative array, Multidimensional array)
- Looping: The while statement
- Php functions
- Form handling and values passing through post & Get Methods.
- Date handling
- Include, require, include once, require once etc.
- File handling
- Cookie & Session handling
- Php mail
- Connection with database
- Create, update, and select etc. basic queries.
- Mysql GUI Operations(view structure, export, import, drop, empty, privileges)
PROJECT (Front End, Admin Panel, Database)
- HTML Integrations
- Login Page: Concept of session and cookies.
- Forget Password
- Edit Admin Profile
- Basic Managers: (Operations Create, Edit, Delete, View)
- HTML Integrations
- CMS Pages (About Us, Privacy, Policy Etc.)
- Another Site Pages (Base On the site requirement)
- Contact Us / Feed Back
- Image Gallery
- Online Information Form
- Create Database and tables
- Select multiple results
- Delete records
ADVANCE TOOLS AND TECHNIQUE (INTRODUCTION PART)
- Introduction and general awareness of advance tool and technique.
- Tools like AJAX, JQuery (with example)
- Php Editors (For formatting)
- Basic Idea and overview of Open Sources, Frameworks
- Interview Questions
For more details visit below link :