Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud computing platform, which offers that range across compute, storage, database, web services and more. As more organizations are adopting cloud, a number of new employment opportunities for qualified individuals in the IT space are presented in AWS Cloud Computing. A career in a cloud can head in number of different directions – from managing Big Data to cracking down on security.
There are many Benefits of learning AWS from GRRAS:
Learn why and how cloud computing is changing the way IT services are provided.
Be aware of the benefits of using various AWS services.
- Different cloud computing services
Be aware of the different cloud computing services offered by Amazon AWS.
Gain knowledge on how to access and use AWS services.
- Features, functionality and limitations
Be aware of the features, functionality and limitations of AWS services.
- Increased confidence between customer and Business
- Speed up your knowledge with AWS
- Amazon AWS
- Why use AWS and Global Best Practices
- Overview of Services for Web Applications
- Understanding Elastic Computing and AWS Global Infrastructure
- AWS Elasticity: Principles of Elasticity
- AWS Foundations: Is AWS Secure? How?
- AWS Foundations: Sign up for an AWS Account and Get Free Stuff
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud
- EC2 Pricing
- Practical EC2
- Cloud Storage Options
- S3 and CloudFront
- Practical AWS Storage
- Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- AWS Services: VPC, ELB, Route53, SES, SNS, SQS, CloudWatch, and Auto Scaling
- Database Options and the AWS API
- CloudFront, CloudFormation, and Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Elasticity: Understanding and Using Bootstrapping
- Understanding and Implementing CloudFormation, Components of Auto Scaling
- Identity, Authorization, and Authentication
- AWS Security: Understanding Shared Security
- Using the Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Working with IAM and IAM Best Practices
- AWS Database: Database Tips
- AWS Cost: Optimizing AWS Expenses
- AWS Availability: Designing High Availability in AWS
- AWS Migration: Creating a Cloud Migration Strategy